Orlando Real Estate – Growth and Sustainability
- The Orlando Metro is currently on target to more than double by 2030
- Orlando visitor numbers expected to increase by 40% by 2025
- Current inventory of homes is 2.2 months
- Orlando Metro prices rose 9.2% in 2017
- Prices have already increased by 6% in the 1st Quarter of 2018
- Increasing demand with a quickly depleting supply
If you want to purchase a new home in Orlando, you had better have your finances in place and be ready to move quickly!
Contact us and let us assist you in getting you prepared.
Orlando homes 4 sale
The Orlando homes 4 sale team specializes in finding families a new home in the Osceola and Polk County area of Central Florida.
We know which zip codes match which school districts and can assist you in quickly finding, viewing and buying the perfect home for you and your family.
We make it simple
Life tends to get in the way and we know that you are busy. Finding time to search through thousands of properties can take hours, so let us do it for you.
Simply give us your criteria and let us set the wheels in motion. Before you know, it we will create a list of suitable home which meet your requirements.
Are you looking for something really special?
Coming next week is a 2,300 sq.ft home set on FIVE ACRES (5 acres) in Orange City. There are lots of outbuildings plus garages.
The price for all this is expected too be around $350,000.
Similar homes in this area have been sold in a matter of 2-3 days due to their rarity. If this is for you,get in contact and put yourself in prime position to make this unique property your unique home.